12.10.2006

Christmas Bash Debriefed


I had a blast last night. Thanks to Jahan for allowing us to come over. It was an amazing party in an amazing venue. I call the sauna for the next gathering...

Casey did an excellent job as master of ceremonies. He also looked pretty with the tinsel in his hair. Apparently he and Cort are both self-proclaimed Ho's. Claire was incredible with her accommodations for the children. For people who have kids, this was an invaluable service. I was inwardly grateful that one of the incredible Iranian artifacts did not end up shattered on the floor by my little one's mischievous hand.

The Christmas wardrobes were exquisite. Claire looked really...uhhh...domestic with her holiday garb. Todd looked like Daddy Warbucks from the Country Club. Justin was wearing a young lamb--or other furry farm animal. Jason perfected the "dickie" and wowed us with his rippling biceps during the Christmas Sweater walk-off. Tracy inherited a dickie and a gaudy monstrosity of a vest. She was dressed...well...more festively the rest of the night. Tariq just looked like a million bucks. Billie had red-sweater wings and bells. Just to name a few...

I had a great time and couldn't escape the feeling that we really know how to party as a class. It was an event to remember. Thanks to all involved!!

9 Comments:

At 12/10/2006 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I couldn't make it...I'm gonna have to see that footage, t^2. Anyone planning on posting pics (here or on UMED)??

 
At 12/10/2006 10:04 PM, Blogger roccyx said...

i just put some pics up of the Sweater fashion show! enjoy!

 
At 12/10/2006 11:25 PM, Blogger MegaColon said...

I am posting tons of pics too...and maybe some video.

 
At 12/10/2006 11:26 PM, Blogger Kekam said...

All I have to say is that college council ROCKS! Scott and I are lucky to have such a wonderful class to work with.

Sorry I missed you all - Josh and I enjoyed a fabulous weekend on the couch in NyQuil daze. Thanks to everyone for coming to all the events, and thanks to Teresa for providing me with her video store for entertainment during my illness.

 
At 12/10/2006 11:48 PM, Blogger MegaColon said...

Hey..I can't post stuff! Help!!!

 
At 12/11/2006 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where do you guys post the pictures? I couldn't find it on UMED.

 
At 12/11/2006 3:50 PM, Blogger Brad said...

UMED photo gallery

 
At 12/11/2006 4:40 PM, Blogger MegaColon said...

i am also putting together a slide show...and check out the ms1 page...new event, song and blog link has been added.

 
At 12/11/2006 8:57 PM, Blogger mr.hanky said...

Jahan and Casey are partymasters!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home