1.25.2007

Site notes

Hey everyone, check out the column on the right side of this page - I've added a bunch of course sites and a couple other useful links. If you have other suggestions, please let me know. The links are easy to add.

Isn't this just duplicating information on UMED? Actually, no - I haven't been able to find some of the links on UMED. And even if they're all there, it's nice to have some redundancy when UMED is down.

One more thing - this isn't my personal blog (or T^2's)! We'd love to hear from more of you!

8-)

3 Comments:

At 1/25/2007 7:05 PM, Blogger Johnny Hammersticks said...

I've noticed a decrease in traffic since the switch to Blogger Beta. The number of contributors has gone down a lot. I'm not sure how to remedy that, but it seems like a lot of folks just never made the switch.

 
At 1/26/2007 12:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good point Brad. Although it may sometimes seem like I'm running the blog with completely unrelated posts, I'm really not trying to.

Seriously.

 
At 1/26/2007 7:21 AM, Blogger Hyperhidrosis said...

Dead on, Todd. :O) I have a backlog of blogs in my brain, but somehow I've never managed to go through the switch. I know it's easy... I could do it right NOW. I just haven't yet. Kind of like how I had some great photos of our Christmas party and tried to post them to UMED within hours of the party, but had a technical glitch and never bothered to go back and try again. I'll get around to it eventually... :O)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home