1.15.2007

Why Mommy Is A Democrat


I probably shouldn't be posting this, but I find it too amusing not to share. Has anyone heard of the picture book, Why Mommy Is A Democrat? It's this children's book themed around the Democratic party agenda (but not endorsed by the Democratic Party, although politicians holding office have endorsed it). Now, I'm very, very liberal but this is a little weird even for me. I only wonder what would have happened had my mother bought me a book that was called Why Mommy Is A Republican? I'm pretty sure I would have had a thorough understanding of tax brackets at an early age.

Here the site.

2 Comments:

At 1/17/2007 7:32 PM, Blogger Brad said...

I can't decide whether the author of this book has a genuinely naive and simplistic view of politics, or just a droll sense of humor....

 
At 1/17/2007 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel the same way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home